Members benefit from regular interaction with colleagues and knowing they have a voice in municipal, provincial and federal matters that impact tourism generally and hotel operators specifically. This is done in part through OGHA’s partnership with the Hotel Association of Canada, Tourism Outaouais, the Tourism Industry Association of Ontario, Ottawa Tourism, and Ottawa Celebrations Inc. OGHA’s President sits on the Board of Directors of many of these organizations and maintains regular contact with politicians and bureaucrats to ensure the interests of the industry are being heard.
OGHA members have access to:
- Membership in the Tourism Industry Association of Ontario and access to all membership benefits.
- Negotiated rate structure for Rogers Cable services.
- Exposure on the OGHA web site with web and email links for visitors to contact the member directly.
- On-line room booking links and capability through Ottawa Tourism’s web booking engine.
- Access to social events, member meetings, sector activities and an invitation to the Annual General Meeting.
- Special information sharing opportunities.