The Ottawa Gatineau Hotel Association (OGHA) represents accommodation operators in the National Capital Region with 50 or more guest rooms. Currently the Association has 50 member hotels with approximately 9,610 total guest rooms. The OGHA strives to represent all of its members, and to provide or facilitate access to services that add value to members.
An Allied Membership category is for any business supplying products or services beneficial to the Ottawa Gatineau Hotel Association or its members.
As an OGHA Allied Member, you are entitled to a number of benefits designed to assist you in achieving your goals. These include:
- Access to the OGHA membership list.
- A listing on the OGHA Web Site
- A Web link from the OGHA Web Site to your company’s site.
- An opportunity to attend the AGM and select social events
- An opportunity to participate in OGHA’s Annual Golf Tournament.
The fee for Allied Membership is $750, plus HST, for the full calendar year or $500, plus HST, if applying after July 1st for the balance of the year.
For an Allied Membership application to OGHA please click here to print or complete the form below.
Ottawa Gatineau Hotel Association
Allied Membership Application